Join our next live Session!
Dr. Torsten Kamm (DE)
6th June 2018
Join our next online Webinar, where Dr. Kamm from Germany will talk about the Digital Workflow!
Did you miss one of our Global Online-Webinar? No problem! You can catch up anytime.
FLAPLESS VS. FLAP LESS: MINIMALLY INVASIVE SURGICAL TECHNIQUES (FOR ZERO BONE LOSS) USING TISSUE-LEVEL IMPLANTS
- Minimally invasive "flap less" approach in bone splitting
- Biological advantages for flapless and "flap less" techniques in full mouth rehabilitations
- Internal sinus lifting vs external sinus lifting: advantages of using tissue level implants
Alecsandru Ionescu - (RO)
Three main considerations for successful immediate implants in the anterior area
- Select the ideal implant for the anterior area depending on the defect and the tooth to substitute
- Place immediate implants in pristine sockets and what to do when we have a bone dehiscence
- How to manage soft tissues in order to boost the biotype when necessary
- How to avoid short and long-term failures after immediate implants
- When to do socket preservation instead of an immediate implant
- Successful prosthodontic alternatives to immediate implants
Ramón Gómez Meda - (Spain)
Prosthetically driven implant treatment – How to achieve predictable and esthetic results
- Partial extraction techniques
- Dental Laboratory techniques: from wax-up to drill guide (analog protocol)
- CAD/CAM techniques: from digital wax-up to guided template
- Soft tissue management and final restoration materials · Immediate dentoalveolar reconstruction (IDR)
Luis Bessa - (PT)