Join our next live Session!
Andreas van Orten, M.Sc. (DE)
12th September 2018
Join our next online Webinar with Andreas van Orten!
Did you miss one of our Global Online-Webinar? No problem! You can catch up anytime.
FLAPLESS VS. FLAP LESS: MINIMALLY INVASIVE SURGICAL TECHNIQUES (FOR ZERO BONE LOSS) USING TISSUE-LEVEL IMPLANTS
- Minimally invasive "flap less" approach in bone splitting
- Biological advantages for flapless and "flap less" techniques in full mouth rehabilitations
- Internal sinus lifting vs external sinus lifting: advantages of using tissue level implants
Alecsandru Ionescu - (RO)
Three main considerations for successful immediate implants in the anterior area
- Select the ideal implant for the anterior area depending on the defect and the tooth to substitute
- Place immediate implants in pristine sockets and what to do when we have a bone dehiscence
- How to manage soft tissues in order to boost the biotype when necessary
- How to avoid short and long-term failures after immediate implants
- When to do socket preservation instead of an immediate implant
- Successful prosthodontic alternatives to immediate implants
Ramón Gómez Meda - (Spain)
Prosthetically driven implant treatment – How to achieve predictable and esthetic results
- Partial extraction techniques
- Dental Laboratory techniques: from wax-up to drill guide (analog protocol)
- CAD/CAM techniques: from digital wax-up to guided template
- Soft tissue management and final restoration materials · Immediate dentoalveolar reconstruction (IDR)
Luis Bessa - (PT)