Speaker: Alecsandru Ionescu (Romania)
- Minimally invasive treatments from analog to digital
- Understanding biology in implant patients: from backward planning to the final restoration
- Preservation of the 3D architecture: from the classic tissue level implants to the novel tissue level implant matrix®, using the "no abutment” concept
- The digital workflow in nowadays minimally invasive implant dentistry
Did you miss one of our Global Online-Webinar? No problem! You can catch up anytime.
- Analog Workflows in Immediate Implant Dentistry
- Digital Workflows in Immediate Implant Dentistry
- A new paradigm in implant dentistry: advantages and efficiency of the new matrix® technology
- Chairside Patient-based individualized digital healing collar with the matrix® technology
The evolution of Digital Dentistry: where the Journey will lead
• Workflows for guided surgery
• Digital workflow in immediate, delayed or conventional restoration
• Data fusion - confusion or a helping hand?
Case planning and an experienced team as key for successful long-term results
• 3D implant position in immediate placement
• Provisional prothesis design in immediate loadings
• Surgical approaches of highly reabsorbed maxilla
• Learn the latest trends in dentistry and the importance of digital technology in the current landscape
• Appreciate the benefits and applications of intra-oral scanning
• Appreciate the benefits of facially driven interdisciplinary treatment planning.
• Appreciate the complete spectrum of materials and restoration design options with a fully-digital process.
• Learn effective treatment planning, techniques, and options to implement the digital workflow in everyday practice.
• Highlight a practice-based model centered on digitally enhanced treatment for efficient and predictable esthetic restorative outcomes
• Immediate implant: different clinical situations Advantages and disadvantages Minimalist approach
• Surgical technique and drilling protocol Immediate temporary restoration
• “ The 3-steps technique” by Dr MEDA
• Keeping and creating the emergence profile: personalised healing cap
• Develop more self- confidence and develop a more positive attitude of success and accomplishment for the whole team
• Discover the one major secret on why some Dentists are more successful than others
• Understand what the 8 proven steps of the Ethical Sales Approach are, so that more patients say yes to your implant treatment plans