27th March 2019
Speaker: Ashley Latter (UK)
Topic: Have more patients say YES to your Implant Treatment Plans at the fees your services deserve.
¿Se perdió uno de nuestros webinars online globales?
¡No se preocupe! puede ponerse al día en cualquier momento.
- 3D implant position in immediate placement
- Provisional prothesis design in immediate loadings
- Surgical approaches of highly reabsorbed maxilas
- Alternatives to a lateral window approac
- Crestal sinus approach without using osteotomes
- Alternatives to classical bone substitute materials
- Minimally invasive "flap less" approach in bone splitting
- Biological advantages for flapless and "flap less" techniques in full mouth rehabilitations
- Internal sinus lifting vs external sinus lifting: advantages of using tissue level implants
- Select the ideal implant for the anterior area depending on the defect and the tooth to substitute
- Place immediate implants in pristine sockets and what to do when we have a bone dehiscence
- How to manage soft tissues in order to boost the biotype when necessary
- How to avoid short and long-term failures after immediate implants
- When to do socket preservation instead of an immediate implant
- Successful prosthodontic alternatives to immediate implants
- Partial extraction techniques
- Dental Laboratory techniques: from wax-up to drill guide (analog protocol)
- CAD/CAM techniques: from digital wax-up to guided template
- Soft tissue management and final restoration materials · Immediate dentoalveolar reconstruction (IDR)